Who Can Join?
$1.50 per minute as a member or as a non-member for $3.00. Membership for the year is $60 for students & $120 for non-students.
The UQ Wakeboard and Waterski Club offer everything you need including:
- Wakeboarding and waterskiing every Sunday on campus (open to the public)
- 2 Malibu club boats
- Wakeboards, Waterskis, Wakeskates, Kneeboards, Tubes and more! All included in membership.
- Free coaching from experienced water skiers and wakeboarders
- 14ft Trampoline, to practice your wakeboard skills or just relax in the sun.
- Regular camping trips to Lake Moogerah
- Parties and social events
If you have an interest in being on the water and having fun at social events, then this is the club for you! For regular updates please join our UQWWC Facebook group for more details on upcoming events.
Below you’ll find a map to our location: Building 30, Eric Freeman Boatshed, Sir William Macgregor Drive, Brisbane QLD 4067. If you have any issues finding us, feel free to contact us or ask on our UQWWC Facebook group.
UQ Wakeboard & Waterski Club
UQWWC Members Photos
Share your moments by hashtagging #uqwwc